Currently one of a kind! Here I crochet the outer layer from 4-ply mercerised cotton, and handstitch on a single cotton lining with a grey and white floral pattern on it. The zip (YKK) has also been handsewn on. This would make a perfect gift for those who dislike carrying around bulky handbags and purses as this will fit easily into a pocket or small handbag and is large enough to accomodate standard-sized debit/credit cards and similar, along with notes and coins.
This purse took between 10 and 12 hours to make.
Measurements: 11cm x 8cm
Care: machine washable upto 40°
The frame and borders are not included with this item.
The price includes UK taxes and postage and packaging. International shipping is available - email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with your region/country and I'll get back to you with a quote. International delivery fees will have to be paid for by the customer.
If you'd like to watch a video on how I make purses:
- click on the YouTube icon on the homepage which will take you directly to it OR
- click on the blog tab at the top of the page and scroll down to the 5th April 2020 entry titled 'How I make purses'.
None of the purses on this website will ever be identical as, at the very least, the measurements of each purse will vary. Other variations include:
- the yarn material
- the weight/thickness of the yarn
- the colour and/or brand of yarn
- the colour and/or number of beads
- the colours and/or pattern of the lining
- single of double layer of lining
- purse fastening (buttons, zip or magnetic clasps)
Thank you for your time and visiting my website.