Another small way to brighten up your day. It's been crocheted and sewn by hand with snap-button closures. 4-ply mercerised cotton has been used for this purse meaning it not only feels soft to the touch but also has a slight sheen. It was crocheted with the same 3.25mm sized hook as the larger purses and would be an especially popular gift for young children. (Ages 4+. Small buttons present a choking hazard)
The tiny purse takes around 5 hours to make.
Measurements: 7.5cm x 4.5cm
Weight: Less than 10g
Care: machine washable upto 40°
NB - This product contains 1 unit only. The blue and red purses it is pictured alongside can be bought separately. The frame and borders are not included with this item
The price includes UK taxes and postage and packaging. International shipping is available - email me on email@example.com with your region/country and I'll get back to you with a quote. International delivery fees will have to be paid for by the customer.
Thank you so much for visiting my website.
If you'd like to watch a video on how I make purses:
- click on the YouTube icon on the homepage which will take you directly to it OR
- click on the blog tab at the top of the page and scroll down to the 5th April 2020 entry titled 'How I make purses'.
None of the purses on this website will ever be identical as, at the very least, the measurements of each purse will vary. Other variations include:
- the yarn material
- the weight/thickness of the yarn
- the colour and/or brand of yarn
- the colour and/or number of beads
- the colours and/or pattern of the lining
- single of double layer of lining
- purse fastening (buttons, zip or magnetic clasps)